Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton. Did she ever disavow the endorsement?
From U.S. News March 14, 2016: Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton For President
Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her “hidden agenda.”
Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan’s California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.
Now, though, he says he’s changing his tune.
“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” he said. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. Once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.”
Let’s not forget this one either. Hillary Clinton with former Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, a former Ku Klux Klan member.
Snopes says it’s TRUE, so it must be!
1. You have to be against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand.
2. You have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.
3. You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Chinese and North Korean communists.
4. You have to believe that there was no art before Federal funding.
5. You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by documented cyclical changes in the earth’s climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUV’s.
6. You have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural.
7. You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding.
8. You have to believe that the same teacher who can’t teach fourth graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.
9. You have to believe that hunters don’t care about nature, but loony activists who have never been outside of San Francisco do.
10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
11. You have to believe that Mel Gibson spent $25 million of his own money to make “The Passion of the Christ” for financial gain only.
12. You have to believe the NRA is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution.
13. You have to believe that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high.
14. You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and Gloria Steinem are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Edison, and A.G. Bell.
15. You have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides are not.
16. You have to believe that Hillary Clinton is normal and is a very nice person.
17. You have to believe that the only reason socialism hasn’t worked anywhere it’s been tried is because the right people haven’t been In charge.
18. You have to believe conservatives telling the truth belong in jail, but a liar and a sex offender belonged in the White House.
19. You have to believe that homosexual parades displaying drag, transvestites and bestiality should be constitutionally protected, and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.
20. You have to believe that illegal Democrat Party funding by the chinese Government is somehow in the best interest to the United States
21. You have to believe that this message is a part of a vast, right-wing conspiracy.
22. You have to believe that it’s okay to give Federal workers the day off on Christmas Day but it’s not okay to say “Merry Christmas.”
[arve url=”http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Some-People-Are-Sore-Losers.mp4″ /]
“To say you won’t respect the results of the election — that is a direct threat to our Democracy. The peaceful transfer of power is one of the things that makes America, America. And look, some people are sore losers, and we just got to keep going.” ~ Hillary Clinton Charlotte, North Carolina October 23, 2016
Not accepting the results of the election is “a direct threat to our Democracy!” Because fixing the election against Bernie Sanders was an homage to Democracy, right?