A Scientific Journal Produced a Study Advocating the Widespread Doping of the Population with the Female Hormone ‘Oxytocin’ to Promote Acceptance of ‘Refugees’ and the Elimination of ‘Nationalism’
A group of researchers from Germany and the United States have published a study which concludes that giving people Oxytocin and exposing them to some “positive social pressure” can make them be more accepting of refugees, even if they are afraid of them.
Oxytocin is a hormone that is naturally released in the blood and brains of mammals during sexual and social behavior. It is sometimes called the “Cuddle Hormone,” and it is produced by women in labor to help them to bond with their new babies. Research shows it can help breed generosity and trust in other people.
Would Globalists actually consider using drugs to make people compliant and more accepting of Refugees? You have to wonder if they had a drug that could do that, would they use it? Do they think that if a person is drugged and propagandized, they’ll accept their ethnic cleansing and replacement? Is that what this study is insisting should be forced on Western countries?
Proof positive that you need drugs to battle the “Mental Disorder known as Liberalism”.
|Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing. He called the royal weather forecaster and inquired about the weather forecast for the next few hours. The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days.
So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen.
On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said, “Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area”.
The king was polite and considerate, he replied: “I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional, and I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on my way.” So they did.
However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.
The farmer said, “Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey’s ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain.” So instead, the King hired the donkey on the spot.
And thus began the ancient-old practice of hiring asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions…
Like doing taxes and managing a business, there’s a lot many of us didn’t learn in school. Fortunately, School House Shock is prepared to instruct the masses on what exactly the Federal Reserve is.
In case you missed Government class, the Federal Reserve is the central bank of the U.S. and it is credited with helping the nation maintain high employment rates and stable prices for consumers. The main tool utilized by the Federal Reserve to influence the economy is interest rates – the price everyone pays to borrow money. Learn more here.
As is mentioned in the video below, the central bank is able to assert its influence by buying and selling U.S. Treasury bonds (this is how the U.S. borrows cash to fund government operations). When the Fed buys Treasuries from individual banks, new, shiny money is created electronically to pay for these bonds. Such is how the Fed increases the supply of money in the American economy.
However, there are numerous ‘cons’ to the process. This is what the video below seeks to examine in less than three minutes. A summary, found in the description section on YouTube, reads:
“Money – whether its a tangible piece of paper or a number on a screen – is intrinsically worthless, yet it fuels the modern world. In America, the ultimate control of money rests with the bankers of the Federal Reserve System. Because of this it is detrimental that we as citizens understand how this shadowy – private – organization works and how it’s ultimate goal is to forever enslave us in a descending pit of debt that we will never crawl out of.”
For everyone who has ever had an evaluation or performance review just remember, it could have been worse. These are actual quotes taken from United States Federal Government employee performance evaluations:
1. “Since my last report, this employee has reached rock-bottom and has started to dig.”
2. “I would not allow this employee to breed.”
3. “This employee is really not so much of a has-been, but more of definite won’t be.”
4. “Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.”
5. “When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet.”
7. “This young lady has delusions of adequacy.”
8. “He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.”
9. “This employee is depriving a village somewhere of its idiot.”
10. “This employee should go far, and the sooner he starts, the better.”
11. “Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.”
12. “A gross ignoramus — 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.”
13. “He doesn’t have ulcers, but he’s a carrier.”
14. “I would like to go hunting with him sometime.”
15. “He’s been working with glue too much.”
16. “He would argue with a signpost.”
17. “He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room.”
18. “When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell.”
19. “If you see two people talking and one looks bored, he’s the other one.”
20. “A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.”
21. “A prime candidate for natural de-selection.”
22. “Donated his brain to science before he was done using it.”
23. “Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.”
24. “He’s got two brain cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it.”
25. “If he were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.”
26. “If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you’d get change.”
27. “If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.”
28. “It’s hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm.”
29. “Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled.”
30. “Takes him 2 hours to watch ’60-minutes’.”
31. “The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.”
Reagan had just finished his second (and final) term of office as Governor of California when he was invited to appear on the Tonight Show’ in March of 1975. The discussion was wide ranging and entertaining. It’s clear the two men enjoyed the banter and Reagan made this great point about government. In 6 years he would be President.
Ronald Reagan knew this in 1975 and it’s still relevant today!
|Once upon a time the government had a vast scrap yard in the middle of a desert. Congress said, “Someone may steal from it at night.” So they created a night watchman position and hired a person for the job.
Then Congress said, “How does the watchman do his job without instruction?” So they created a planning department and hired two people, one person to write the instructions, and one person to do time studies.
Then Congress said, “How will we know the night watchman is doing the tasks correctly?” So they created a Quality Control department and hired two people. One to do the studies and one to write the reports.
Then Congress said, “How are these people going to get paid?” So they created the following positions, a time-keeper, and a payroll officer,then hired two people.
Then Congress said, “Who will be accountable for all of these people?” So they created an administrative section and hired three people, an Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, and a Legal Secretary.
Then Congress said, “We have had this operating for one year and we are $18,000 over budget. We must cutback overall cost.”