The Second Amendment is constantly under attack by gun control advocates. They will stop at nothing to take away an individual’s right to self-defense.
The following info-graphic debunks five talking points used by anti-gun groups. We aim to share this message with as many people as possible to bring common sense reality back to America.
2. Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They’ve
experienced pain and bought jewelry.
3. If you buy your husband or boyfriend a video camera, for the first few
weeks he has it, lock the door when you go to the bathroom. Most of my
husband’s early films end with a scream and a flush.
4. Be careful of men who are bald and rich; the arrogance of “rich” usually
cancels out the nice of “bald.”
5. Marrying a divorced man is ecologically responsible. In a world where
there are more women than men, it pays to recycle.
6. Men are very confident people. My husband is so confident that when he
watches sports on television, he thinks that if he concentrates he can help
his team. If the team is in trouble, he coaches the players from our living
room, and if they’re really in trouble, I have to get off the phone in case
they call him.
7. If it’s attention you want, don’t get involved with a man during play-off
8. Men like phones with lots of buttons. It makes them feel important.
9. Men love to be the first to read the newspaper in the morning. Not being
the first is upsetting to their psyches.
10. All men look nerdy in black socks and sandals.
11. The way a man looks at himself in a mirror will tell you if he can ever
care about anyone else.
12. Don’t try to teach men how to do anything in public. They can learn in
private; in public they have to know.
13. Men who are going bald often wear baseball caps.
14. All men are afraid of eyelash curlers. I sleep with one under my pillow,
instead of a gun.
15. A good place to meet a man is at the dry cleaner. These men usually have
jobs and bathe.
16. Men love watches with multiple functions. My husband has one that is a
combination address book, telescope and piano.
17. All men hate to hear “We need to talk about our relationship.” These
seven words strike fear in the heart of even General Schwarzkopf.
18. Men are sensitive in strange ways. If a man has built a fire and the last
log does not burn, he will take it personally.
19. Men are brave enough to go to war, but they are not brave enough to get a
20. All men think that they’re nice guys. Some of them are not. Contact me
for a list of names.
21. Men don’t get cellulite. God might just be a man.
22. Men have an easier time buying bathing suits. Women have two types:
depressing and more depressing. Men have two types: nerdy and not nerdy.
23. Men have higher body temperatures than women. If your heating goes out in
winter, I recommend sleeping next to a man. Men are like portable heaters
24. Women take clothing much more seriously than men. I’ve never seen a man
walk into a party and say “Oh, my God, I’m so embarrassed; get me out of
here. There’s another man wearing a black tuxedo.”
25. Most men hate to shop. That’s why the men’s department is usually on the
first floor of a department store, two inches from the door.
26. If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more
types of lettuce, he is serious.
27. If you’re dating a man who you think might be “Mr. Right,” if he a) got
older, b) got a new job, or c) visited a psychiatrist, you are in for a nasty
surprise. The cocoon-to-butterfly theory only works on cocoons and
28. Men own basketball teams. Every year cheerleaders’ outfits get tighter
and briefer, and players’ shorts get baggier and longer.
29. No man is charming all of the time. Even Cary Grant is on record saying
he wished he could be Cary Grant.
30. When four or more men get together, they talk about sports.
31. When four or more women get together, they talk about men.
32. Not one man in a beer commercial has a beer belly.
33. Men are less sentimental than women. No man has ever seen the movie THE
WAY WE WERE twice, voluntarily.
34. Most women are introspective: “Am I in love? Am I emotionally and
creatively fulfilled?” Most men are outrospective: “Did my team win? How’s
35. If a man says, “I’ll call you,” and he doesn’t, he didn’t forget…he
didn’t lose your number…he didn’t die. He just didn’t want to call you.
36. Men hate to lose. I once beat my husband at tennis. I asked him, “Are we
going to have sex again?” He said, “Yes, but not with each other.”
37. Men who can eat anything they want and not gain weight should do it out
of sight of women.
38. Getting rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. “Get
out” and “I never want to see you again” might sound like a challenge. If you
want to get rid of a man, I suggest saying, “I love you…I want to marry
you…I want to have your children.” Sometimes they leave skid marks.
39. Men accept compliments much better than women do. Example: “Mitch, you
look great.” Mitch: “Thanks.” On the other side: Ruth, you look great.” Ruth:
“I do? Must be the lighting.”
40. Impulse buying is not macho. Men rarely call the Home Shopping Network.
41. Men who listen to classical music tend not to spit.
42. Only men who have worn a ski suit understand how complicated it is for a
woman to go to the bathroom when she’s wearing a jumpsuit.
43. Men don’t feel the urge to get married as quickly as women do because
their clothes all button and zip in the front. Women’s dresses usually button
and zip in the back. We need men emotionally and sexually, but we also need
men to help us get dressed.
44. Men are self-confident because they grow up identifying with superheros.
Women have bad self-images because they grow up identifying with Barbie.
45. When a woman tries on clothing from her closet that feels tight, she will
assume she has gained weight. When a man tries on clothing from his closet
that feels tight, he will assume the clothing has shrunk.
46. Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female
menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause – you get to
date young girls and drive motorcycles.
47. Men forget everything; women remember everything.
48. That’s why men need instant replays in sports. They’ve already forgotten
49. Men would like monogamy better if it sounded less like monotony.
50. All men would still really like to own a train set.
All people are either A, B, AB or 0 blood type from birth.
Experts say that every type has its own traits and here is the list:
1. Blood type and offsprings
85% of people are Rh + and if the woman is Rh- and man is Rh+ for conceiving, there is risk of health issues in the child.
2. Blood type and diseases
Depending on the health, every type is more or less prone to issues so check this out.
3. Blood type and diet
Know your type and see which diet suits you best and which has to be avoided. Type A need more veggies, 0 need more fish and meat, AB seafood and lean meat and B need red meat.
4. Blood antigens
These are in the GI tract, blood, nostrils and lungs, but also colon and mouth.
5. Blood type and stress
Those with type 0 need more relaxing than the rest.
6. Blood type and weight
The type also says a lot for the weight. Type 0 can have more belly fat, and type A have almost no issues.
7. Blood type and pregnancy
Women with AB conceive easier than the rest and have less making of follicle-hormones.
8. Blood type and urgencies
If you need blood transfusing, know that 0 type Rh- can be universal donors and AB are universal recipients.
|The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
Of all the words in the English language, the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
What is called a “French kiss” in the English speaking world is known as an “English kiss” in France.
“Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
“Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off!
Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath
There is a city called Rome on every continent.
It’s against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland!
Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day!
Horatio Nelson, one of England’s most illustrious admirals was throughout his life, never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
The skeleton of Jeremy Bentham is present at all important meetings of the University of London
Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people
Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, everytime you breathe!
The elephant is the only mammal that can’t jump!
One quarter of the bones in your body, are in your feet!
Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different!
The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667, when Jean-Baptiste, transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
The present population of 5 billion plus people of the world is predicted to become 15 billion by 2080.
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.
|Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th.”Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
On average a hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute.
More people are killed each year from bees than from snakes.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.
More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food.
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
The placement of a donkey’s eyes in its’ heads enables it to see all four feet at all times!
The six official languages of the United Nations are: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
It’s against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.
You’re born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food!
Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not
Slugs have 4 noses.
Owls are the only birds who can see the colour blue.
A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!
The average person laughs 10 times a day!
An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain
The ‘fact’ about pet dogs in Iceland is incorrect. However, it is true that an epidemic once killed most of the Icelandic dog
As printed in, The Victory Division News. No. 4. December, 2000.
Did you Know?
Glass takes one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!
Gold is the only metal that doesn’t rust, even if it’s buried in the ground for thousands of years.
Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.
If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. When a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
Zero is the only number that cannot be represented by Roman numerals.
Kites were used in the American Civil War to deliver letters and newspapers.
The song, Auld Lang Syne , is sung at the stroke of midnight in almost every English-speaking country in the world to bring in the new year.
Drinking water after eating reduces the acid in your mouth by 61 percent.
Peanut oil is used for cooking in submarines because it doesn’t smoke unless it’s heated above 450F.
The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
Nine out of every 10 living things live in the ocean.
The banana cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.
Airports at higher altitudes require a longer airstrip due to lower air density.
The University of Alaska spans four time zones.
The tooth is the only part of the human body that cannot heal itself.
In ancient Greece , tossing an apple to a girl was a traditional proposal of marriage. Catching it meant she accepted.
Warner Communications paid 28 million for the copyright to the song Happy Birthday.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
A comet’s tail always points away from the sun.
The Swine Flu vaccine in 1976 caused more death and illness than the disease it was intended to prevent.
Caffeine increases the power of aspirin and other painkillers, that is why it is found in some medicines.
The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armor raised their
visors to reveal their identity.
If you get into the bottom of a well or a tall chimney and look up, you can see stars, even in the middle of the day.
When a person dies , hearing is the last sense to go. The first sense lost is sight.
In ancient times strangers shook hands to show that they were unarmed.
Strawberries are the only fruits whose seeds grow on the outside.
Avocados have the highest calories of any fruit at 167 calories per hundred grams.
The moon moves about two inches away from the Earth each year.
The Earth gets 100 tons heavier every day due to falling space dust.
Due to earth’s gravity it is impossible for mountains to be higher than 15,000 meters.
Mickey Mouse is known as “Topolino” in Italy.
Soldiers do not march in step when going across bridges because they could set up a vibration which could be sufficient to knock the bridge down.
Everything weighs one percent less at the equator.
For every extra kilogram carried on a space flight, 530 kg of excess fuel are needed at lift-off.
The letter J does not appear anywhere on the periodic table of the elements.