Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.
Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.
According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”
Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.
According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.
“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.
The former director general of Haiti, who also served as an advisor to Haitian President Michel Martelly, was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and even has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.
According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits“, with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide.
“It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”
Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were excited about future business plans and were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.
The Haitian government issued an official notice thanking Eberwein for his service and mourning his untimely death.
“The Directorate General of FAES presents its sympathies to the bereaved families, friends and collaborator that this mourning afflicts. The FAES flag will be flown at half-mast from Wednesday 12th to Tuesday 18th July 2017. May his soul rest in peace,” Charles Ernest Chatelier, director general.
From the Miami Herald:
While Hillary Clinton’s State Department was one of eight agencies to review and sign off on the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia — then-Secretary of State Clinton herself was the only agency head whose family foundation received $145 million in donations from multiple people connected to the uranium deal, as reported by the New York Times.
The reason that the Mainstream Media and the Washington Elite continue the false narrative of Trump colluding with the Russians is to distract from the Clinton’s dealings with the Russians, Bill’s speaking fees and Hillary’s uranium deal. That is the real Russian scandal and has been from the beginning.
Uranium investors’ efforts to buy mining assets in Kazakhstan and the United States led to a takeover bid by a Russian state-owned energy company. The investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation over the same period, while Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s office was involved with approving the Russian bid.
While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business.
The Office of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina confirmed to Circa that Mrs. Clinton called her office in March 2011 to demand that Dr. Muhammed Yunus, a 2006 Nobel Peace prize winner, be restored to his role as chairman of the country’s most famous microcredit bank, Grameen Bank. The bank’s nonprofit Grameen America, which Yunus chairs, has given between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Global Initiative. Grameen Research, which is chaired by Yunus, has donated between $25,000 and $50,000, according to the Clinton Foundation website.
“Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton telephoned Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in March 2011 insisting her not to remove Dr. Muhammad Yunus from the post of Managing Director of Grameen Bank,” Deputy Press Secretary Md Nazrul Islam told Circa in an email.
Islam said the prime minister informed Mrs. Clinton that according to Grameen Bank rules and regulations, nobody can hold the position of the Managing Director of Grameen Bank after the age of 60. He was 70 at the time of his removal and had wrangled for months to no avail with the prime minister over his removal.
According to the Bangladesh government, Grameen Bank is part of a statutory body of the government and therefore is subject to the banking laws, saying they told Clinton “Dr. Yunus drew salaries and allowances illegally for 10 years.”
A commission set up by the Bangladesh government also began investigating Grameen Bank in 2012 for financial mismanagement.
Yunus did not return calls seeking comment. But he has long denied any wrongdoing and suggested his ouster was the result of internal politics — he considered creating a rival political party in 2007 but ended up not doing so.
In a 2013 interview, Yunus said he feared his ouster would put the bank he founded to help millions of impoverished people with microcredit — small loans that are often unsecured by assets but have higher interest rates — under too much government control and alter its mission.
“It will be a disaster,” he said at the time. “Everybody in Bangladesh knows that if any business is controlled by the government, it goes down. Now why do they want to do that for the bank?
“Attack me as a person if you don’t like me, but what wrong has the bank done? The bank is owned by the poor women, it is financed with their deposits,” he added. “The bank should be under the control of those women. That’s the way I had always wanted to keep it.”
Mrs. Clinton’s newly disclosed call to reinstate Dr. Yunus marks one of the most direct involvements in an official government matter that impacted one of her husband’s donors. It may trigger new calls for a criminal investigation into the foundation’s activities but “it’s not likely that anything would come of it,” said Richard Painter, former Chief White House ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush.
“People in public life shouldn’t be raising money from anybody, anywhere, or for anything,” Painter said. “But until we fix the campaign finance system this is the way it’s going to be.”
Painter, who supported Clinton during her campaign for president, said that there is little if any evidence that she crossed any legal lines regarding the Clinton Foundation. He said favoritism to somebody giving money to campaign is often and frequent in Washington D.C. politics and “if that were the case we’d be investigating the entire U.S. Congress.”
“This shows the Clinton’s insensitivity to the public’s anger and lack of judgement when they expanded the fundraising beyond politics,” said Painter, who said people in public office should not be raising money.
But opponents of Mrs. Clinton, including President Trump before the election, have made calls for a criminal investigation into the foundation and whether there was a pay-for-play, in which they donors allegedly received favors from the State Department during her tenure from 2009-2013.
The Associated Press reported in August, that at least 85 of 154 “people from private interests who met or had phone conversations with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity” or pledged to donate to one of her international programs.
While Mrs. Clinton was at the State Department she also voted to approve 20 percent sale of U.S. uranium production capacity to the Russian Atomic Energy Agency. The company donated $2.5 million to the Clinton Foundation while the deal was ongoing and before the deal was finalized President Bill Clinton was invited to Moscow and given $500,000 for a speech.
And when it came to Yunus, declassified cables show that Mr. Yunus sought to use Mrs. Clinton’s power as secretary of state to pressure the Bangladesh government.
In 2009, Dr. Yunus sent a personal email to then Secretary of State Clinton’s office asking for intervention into the Bangladesh bank and stated his concerns, according to a declassified WikiLeaks cable.
Those declassified cables show the U.S. ambassador also raised the issue with government officials prior to Mrs. Clinton’s call and that Mrs. Clinton asked State officials to alert her husband to the problems Yunus was having with Bangladesh.
“Please see if the issues of Grameen Bank can be raised in a friendly way,” the email from Yunus to then Clinton advisor Melanne Verveer stated. “I sought an appointment with the Prime Minister to brief her on our problems, at the advice of the U.S. Ambassador in Dhaka.”
Yunus received the Medal of Freedom in 2009, from President Obama, for his work in aiding the 150 million poor families receive financing and business loans through his microfinance program at the bank.
“Almost every important person in Bangladesh congratulated me for receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom,” he states in the cable. “But the Prime Minister and her party said not a word about it, so you can see the depth of the problem,“ Yunus wrote in the cable to Verveer, who now is the executive director of the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security at Georgetown University. “I thought I should keep you briefed and let you figure out what to be done. Thanks for your help,” Yunus wrote to Verveer in 2009. Verveer could not be reached for comment.
Sajeeb Wazed, the son of Prime Minister Hasina, and a permanent U.S. resident, says that between 2010 and 2012, he was repeatedly pressured to ask his mother to end the investigation into Mr. Yunus, and threatened with an audit or other action if he did not comply.
WATCH | In an interview with Circa News, Wazed claims that Clinton State Department employees pressured him to talk with his mother, the prime minister, and get her to end the investigation into Yunus. He has no documentation to back up this claim.
“At two instances during those conversations they brought up the fact that, ‘look, there could be many actions taken against your country, your mother, your family, who knows, you could get audited by the IRS, since you live in the U.S.,” said Wazed, who has been making the allegations for over five years.
Yes foreign governments were involved in trying to influence our election. Here is a list.
Please tell me this is photoshopped. Please?
Last Friday night at Mar-a-Lago the Republican Party of South Florida had its annual Lincoln Day Dinner. They created a program that you get if you go in, like you get a program at a ballgame. They had a little program with the agenda in it — who’s speaking, who’s saying what, how much to send to this person. It’s a fundraising thing.
So on the front of the program is an artist’s drawing of Abe Lincoln wearing a red Make America Great cap It is a drawing. Chelsea Clinton saw it; she sent out a tweet: “Please tell me this is photoshopped. Please?” Meaning, it’s likely that Chelsea Clinton literally actually believed that Abraham Lincoln had worn a Make America Great cap and had been photographed wearing it back in 1863! She was serious. She was scared to death that Lincoln actually wore the hat.
A Reddit user /u/DonaldWashington, who some consider to be an FBI Insider, posted a massive amount of information on Bill and Hillary Clinton’s role in the disease epidemic in Africa, Human trafficking, illegal experimentation and more. Could big pharma be providing financial support for human trafficking networks?
The wealth of information is staggering.
Every serious government conspiracy theorist ever may be right!
Below are just some of his findings:
- For over a year, the American Ambassador in Kenya requested additional security.
- President Clinton neglected those requests.
- Al Qaeda detonated a bomb that killed 12 Americans and over 200 Kenyans. Among the dead, 2 CIA operators.
- In response, Clinton ordered missile strikes on a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan.
- Clinton claimed the site was being used by Osama bin Laden to manufacture chemical weapons.
- It wasn’t.
- It was just a pharmaceutical factory. This factory supplied around 50% of Sudan’s medicine.
- Malaria mortality rates declined steadily from 1900 all the way through the 1980s. .
- In the 1990s, the mortality rates skyrocketed, rising over 40%. This was caused by medication shortage.
- This medication shortage was caused in large part by direct and indirect actions taken by the Clinton administration to destabilize Africa.
- Not one to let a good crisis go to waste, Clinton sponsored several programs to boost spending to fight these problems.
- These programs are designed to funnel money out of government, into the hands of Clinton cronies.
- Clinton and large pharmaceutical companies are financially connected.
- Clinical trials in third world countries are out of control. Pharmaceutical companies are taking advantage of uninformed populations in order to collect data for pipeline products. This is not the case in every instance, but it is happening, and all major pharmaceutical companies knowingly sponsor such programs.
Skip down a few paragraphs for the good stuff. I have included some background info on Ambassador Bushnell that some may find “boring”
Ambassador Prudence Bushnell | WIKIPEDIA
- Black Hawk Down On October 3, 1993, 18 U.S. soldiers were killed and 73 wounded in an attempt to apprehend warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid at the Battle of Mogadishu in Somalia. The American public was appalled at the deaths and support for American involvement in African affairs suffered as a result.
- It was against this backdrop that the Rwandan Genocide began. On April 6, 1994, Rwandan President Juvénal Habyarimana and Cyprien Ntaryamira, the President of Burundi, were both killed when their plane was shot down on approach to Kigali Airport in Rwanda. Responsibility for the assassinations has never been clearly established, however, the resulting chaos was the catalyst for the masacre of Tutsis at the hands of Rwanda’s Hutu majority.
Bushnell warned the Clinton Administration in advance
- Bushnell, who had been visiting the area just weeks before, released a memorandum immediately following the assassinations.
- In it, she predicted widespread violence and the military take-over of the Rwandan government and urged the U.S. government to take action to maintain order.
- Partly as a result of the Somali incident, the U.S. government chose not to heed Bushnell’s recommendations, and on the next day, April 7, the Rwandan Genocide began when several Tutsi government officials and moderate Hutu Prime Minister Agathe Uwilingiyimana were killed by Hutu militias.
Clinton did nothing
Ambassador to Kenya
- Bushnell remained Deputy Assistant Secretary until being nominated by President Clinton to serve as Ambassador to Kenya in 1996. Upon confirmation by the United States Senate, Bushnell took up residence in Nairobi.
- Bushnell used her office to push Kenyan President Daniel arap Moi to institute democratic reforms and to root out corruption in his government, a major drag on Kenya’s economy.
She warned them again.
- Bushnell was also alarmed at the vulnerability of the U.S. embassy compound to attack.
- For over a year, she complained about security conditions to her superiors in Washington.
- Despite Bushnell’s request for a new, secure building, a State Department evaluation team concluded that a renovation would suffice.
August 7, 1998 a car bomb was detonated next to the embassy by al-Qaeda agents.
1998 US Embassies in Africa Bombings Fast Facts | CNN | JULY 27, 2015
- August 7, 1998 – Almost simultaneously, bombs explode at U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, killing 224 people. More than 5,000 are wounded. Twelve of those killed in Kenya are U.S. citizens.
- August 20, 1998 – The U.S. launches cruise missiles at suspected terrorist targets in Afghanistan and Sudan, in retaliation for the embassy bombings.
Africa embassy bombings: attacks that propelled Bin Laden into the limelight | THE GUARDIAN | JAN 20, 2015
- On 20 August 1998, the factory was destroyed in cruise missile strikes launched by the United States military allegedly in retaliation for the truck bombattacks on its embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya on 7 August. The administration of President Bill Clinton justified the attacks, dubbed Operation Infinite Reach, on the grounds that the al-Shifa plant was involved with processing the deadly nerve agent VX, and had ties with the Islamist al-Qaeda group of Osama bin Laden.
Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory
The Al-Shifa (الشفاء, Arabic for “healing”) pharmaceutical factory in Khartoum North, Sudan, was constructed between 1992 and 1996 with components imported from Germany, India, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand and the United States. It was opened 12 July 1997.
U.S. missiles pound targets in Afghanistan, Sudan | CNN | AUG 20, 1998
- Sudanese television showed piles of rubble at the factory and fire raging in the distance. People were seen walking through the damage, wearing masks.
- Sudanese officials reacted angrily to the attacks. Interior Minister Abdul Rahim told CNN in a telephone interview that the privately owned pharmaceutical firm had “nothing to do with chemical weapons.”
- “We have no chemical weapons factory in our country,” he said.
- A statement read on Sudanese television about an hour after the attack said, “The wrongful American air force launched air attacks on Sudan tonight which aimed at strategic and vital areas.” There was no report as to the number of casualties.
Well he wasn’t lying. They didn’t have any.
The Missiles of August | NEW YORKER | OCT 12, 1998
- “The Sudanese plant, depicted by the White House as a chemical-warfare facility, was one of 2 targets in a retaliatory raid against Saudi terrorist Osama bin Laden, who was linked to the bombings of American Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania earlier that month; Tomahawks were also fired at sites in Afghanistan suspected to be terrorist training camps under the control of bin Laden.”
They bomb pharmacies, don’t they? | SALON | SEP 23, 1998
- On Aug. 20, President Clinton personally ordered the leveling of the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical plant on the outskirts of Khartoum.
- Sources in U.S. Intelligence apparently claimed that there was only one “window” through which to strike at bin Laden, and that the only time they could hope to hit his Afghan fastness by this remote means was on the night of Monica Lewinsky’s return to the grand jury.
Look at the Place! Sudan Says, ‘Say Sorry,’ but U.S. Won’t | NEW YORK TIMES | OCT 20, 2005
- “Sudan’s government wants the Shifa factory preserved just as it was shortly after 13 Tomahawk cruise missiles took it out in the early evening of August 20. The destroyed factory has become a monument of sorts, a place that Sudanese authorities say symbolizes the mistreatment they have suffered at the hands of the world’s superpower.”
- “The government wants it as a showcase,” said Eltayeb Hag Ateya, director of the Peace Studies Institute at the University of Khartoum. “It’s still a thorn in Sudan-American relations. It will always be a point for the Sudanese government to bring up.”
- “Well then, what was the hurry? A hurry that was panicky enough for the president and his advisors to pick the wrong objective and then, stained with embarrassment and retraction, to refuse the open inquiry that could have settled the question in the first place? There is really only one possible answer to that question. Clinton needed to look “presidential” for a day.”
The Observer noted: – “The loss of this factory is a tragedy for the rural communities who need these medicines” quoting Tom Carnaffin, technical manager with “intimate knowledge” of the destroyed plant.
– A month later, Guardian correspondent Patrick Wintour elaborated that the plant “provided 50 percent of Sudan’s medicines, and its destruction has left the country with no supplies of chloroquine, the standard treatment for malaria”. (Wintour, Patrick, The Observer, 20 December 1998.)
He continued that, despite this, the
British government (who publicly backed the attack) refused requests “to resupply chloroquine in emergency relief until such time as the Sudanese can rebuild their pharmaceutical production”.
- The factory was a principal source of Sudan’s anti-malaria and veterinary drugs according to the CBW Conventions Bulletin. | THE CBW CONVENTIONS BULLETIN
Coincidentally Malaria Spirals Out of Control
Malaria Surveillance – United States, 1999 | CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL
- “The 25.5% increase in malaria cases in 1999, compared with 1998, resulted primarily from increases in cases acquired in Africa and the Americas.”
- “This increase is possibly related to a change in the system by which states report to CDC, but it could also have resulted from local changes in disease transmission, increased travel to these regions, improved reporting to state and local health departments, or a decreased use of effective antimalarial chemoprophylaxis.”
- “In the majority of reported cases, U.S. civilians who acquired infection abroad were not on an appropriate chemoprophylaxis regimen for the country where they acquired malaria.”
Public Complain of Malaria Vaccine Shortage | GHANA WEB | NOV 3, 2000
- The general public has raised concern and doubt over malaria vaccines, which they said are running short in health centres.
- In an interview in health centres, members of the public expressed ‘strong interest’, calling for ‘immediate’ explanation from the health department over what they saw as the acute shortage of chloroquine vaccines at a time when malaria is taking a high toll on the population.
Time to act! What can USAID do for you?
United States Agency for International Development USAID’s programs are authorized by the Congress in the Foreign Assistance Act, which the Congress supplements through directions in annual funding appropriation acts and other legislation. Although it is technically an independent agency, USAID operates subject to the foreign policy guidance of the President, Secretary of State, and the National Security Council. USAID operates in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
Evaluating Malaria Interventions In Africa: A Review and Assessment of Recent Research | USAID | NOV 1999
- “According to the most recent data, 40% (2,400 million) of the world population in over 90 countries is affected by malaria. In any given year, nearly 10% of the global population will suffer a case of malaria (Malaria International, 1998).”
- “There are 300 – 500 million clinical cases of malaria worldwide each year with the majority occurring in sub-Saharan Africa (WHO, 1998).”
- “Malaria has been estimated to cause 9% of all disease in Africa (Nchinda, 1998).”
- “According to recent data, there are 1.5 – 2.7 million deaths due to malaria each year, the bulk of which occur in sub-Saharan Africa where an estimated 360 million people live in areas of stable, endemic Plasmodium falciparum transmission (Snow et al., 1999a).”
Rolling Back Malaria | WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION | 1999
- Almost 300 million clinical cases of malaria occur worldwide each year and over one million people die.
- Almost 90% of these deaths occur in sub-Saharan Africa, where young children are the most affected.
- Malaria is directly responsible for one in five childhood deaths in Africa and indirectly contributes to illness and deaths from respiratory infections, diarrheal disease and malnutrition.
The author then uses factual information in a manner that is very misleading.
- “Chloroquine, perhaps the best ever antimalarial drug, and certainly the most widely used, is now failing against falciparum malaria in most areas of the tropical world.”
- “In some areas, such as parts of South-East Asia and South America, chloroquine is now completely ineffective against P. falciparum malaria.”
True, but we’re talking about Africa. That’s where the problem is.
- “In many parts of India and Africa, its effectiveness is falling rapidly.”
True, but still misleading. Per the National Center for Biotechnology (NCBI), “despite declining use, CQ remained the first-line therapy for uncomplicated P.f. malaria in the majority of sub-Saharan countries until after 2000.” | US NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE
- “For the treatment of falciparum malaria, the usual successor to chloroquine is a combination of pyrimethamine and a long acting sulphonamide (SP), which is also affordable and well tolerated. Five countries in Africa (Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, South Africa and Swaziland) have now been forced to switch from chloroquine to SP as the first line antimalarial treatment.”
- “Unfortunately, in several of the areas where it has been deployed, notably South-East Asia and South America, P. falciparum has become widely SP-resistant.”
I thought we were talking about sub-Saharan Africa.
The truth is, the resurgence of malaria (and AIDS) is in large part, the result of Bill Clinton’s destabilization of Africa.
World Health Organization (WHO) backs controversial chemical for malaria control | SCI DEV NET | SEP 18, 2006
- The controversial insecticide DDT — which most nations have banned — is back on the menu for malaria control after the World Health Organization reversed a 30-year old policy on Friday (15 September).
- The move puts annual indoor spraying of DDT alongside drugs and bednets as one of the three main tools for controlling the disease.
- “The scientific and programmatic evidence clearly supports this reassessment,” said Anarfi Asamoa-Baah, assistant director-general for HIV/AIDS, TB and malaria at the World Health Organization (WHO).
- “[Indoor spraying] has proven to be just as cost-effective as other malaria prevention methods, and DDT presents no health risk when used properly.”
- The chemical kills the mosquitoes that spread malaria. It helped eradicate the disease from southern Europe and North America in the 1960s.
- DDT is also toxic to birds, fish and mammals. It accumulates in the food chain and remains in the environment for many years. In the 1970s, growing awareness of these threats led many countries to ban its use in agriculture.
Malaria linked to catastrophic spread of AIDS in Africa | SCI DEV NET | DEC 8, 2006
- Research in Kenya indicates that the rapid spread of HIV/AIDS across Africa could be linked to malaria.
- The work has important implications for public health policies in sub-Saharan Africa, highlighting the need to tackle both diseases together.
- There is considerable geographical overlap between HIV/AIDS — which infects over 40 million people in Africa — and malaria, which causes 500 million clinical infections each year.
- People with both malaria and HIV/AIDS are more likely to transmit the HIV virus, according to the study published in the journal Science today (8 December). This may have promoted the rapid spread of the disease in sub-Saharan Africa.
- “We have always known the relationship between [malaria and HIV/AIDS], but we did not know the impact it had on the spread: now we have a reference point,” says Ayub Manya, an epidemiologist with the Kenyan National Malaria Control Programme.
World Bank head praises DDT use against malaria | SCI DEV NET | MAR 19, 2007
- World Bank president Paul Wolfowitz has praised South Africa’s malaria control programme, saying the country’s use of indoor residual spraying has reduced malaria episodes.
- Wolfowitz says he will consider taking South Africa’s approach to other malaria-affected countries. He committed around US$48 million for malaria control in 14 African countries, which could increase, depending on success.
’The Malaria Vaccine Funders Group’
The Malaria Vaccine Funders Group – having a joint vision for a major contribution to a world free from malaria morbidity and mortality through vaccination – has its origins in discussions among representatives from the World Health Organization (WHO), the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the European Commission (EC) and the European Vaccine Initiative (EVI)
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
- The European Commission (EC)
- The European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP)
- The European Vaccine Initiative (EVI)
- The PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative (MVI)
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Extramural Malaria Program
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Malaria Vaccine Development Program (MVDP)
- The Wellcome Trust
- The World Health Organization (WHO) Initiative for Vaccine Research (IVR)
This is not limited to Malaria or Clinton.
The President’s Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR/Emergency Plan) is a United States governmental initiative to address the global HIV/AIDS epidemic and help save the lives of those suffering from the disease, primarily in Africa.
- Office of the Global AIDS Coordinator (OGAC)
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of Commerce (DoC)
- Department of Labor (DoL)
- Peace Corps
The program has provided antiretroviral treatment (ART) to over 7.7 million HIV-infected people in resource-limited settings and supported HIV testing and counseling (HTC) for more than 56.7 million people as of 2014. PEPFAR increased the number of Africans receiving ART from 50,000 at the start of the initiative in 2004. PEPFAR has been called the largest health initiative ever initiated by one country to address a disease. The budget presented for the fiscal year 2016 included a request for $1.11 billion for PEPFAR as well as contributions from global organizations such as UNAIDS and private donors.
Abdullahi v. Pfizer, Inc. – Pfizer testing on African Children in 2007 | BBC NEWS
- In 1996, an outbreak of measles, cholera, and bacterial meningitis occurred in Nigeria. Pfizer representatives traveled to Kano, Nigeria to administer an experimental antibiotic, trovafloxacin, to approximately 200 children. Local Kano officials report that more than 50 children died in the experiment, while many others developed mental and physical deformities.
Unethical Clinical Trials Still Being Conducted in Developing Countries | HUFFINGTON POST | OCT 3, 2014
- In 1997, Public Citizen’s Health Research Group brought widespread international attention to unethical clinical trials.
- The trials were testing new methods for preventing the spread of HIV infection from pregnant women to their babies before or after giving birth in developing countries in Africa, Asia and the Caribbean.
- In each of these trials, most of which were funded by the U.S. government, some women were randomly assigned to receive placebos or other treatments known to be ineffective, rather than a drug proven effective in preventing the spread of HIV infection from mother to baby.
Malaria drug causes brain damage that mimics PTSD: case study | MILITARY TIMES | AUG 11, 2016
- The case of a service member diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder but found instead to have brain damage caused by a malaria drug raises questions about the origin of similar symptoms in other post-9/11 veterans.
- According to the case study published online in Drug Safety Case Reports in June, a U.S. military member sought treatment at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, for uncontrolled anger, insomnia, nightmares and memory loss.
The fix is in
Leaked Podesta email discussing price fixing AIDS drugs for their benefit. | WIKILEAKS | DEC 12, 2011
- “We were taken by surprise by President Clinton’s comments on world AIDS day and wish that someone had consulted with us before he made these comments.” …
- …” We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them and create a slippery slope where prices they negotiate with us for poor countries would inevitably lead to similar prices in rich countries.” …
- … “We would have to initiate discussions with multiple state health officials as well as HHS in addition to talking with the drug companies.” …
- … “Whatever we decide, we need to make a decision quickly and President Clinton and CHAI need to be in synch. I do not think it is a good idea for President Clinton to be taking one position and CHAI another.” …
Is the Clinton Foundation Responsible for the High Price of AIDS Drugs in the US? | HUFFINGTON POST | DEC 30, 2016
- “If you really had to think long and hard about it, the ultimate result of years of negotiations by the Clinton Foundation was that the price of AIDS drugs ended up being high in the US.”
- “Furthermore, African governments were paranoid that drug companies were a part of a massive conspiracy suppressing their countries.”
Clinton Foundation AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-Down’ Drugs to Third World Countries | DAILY CALLER | SEP 19, 2016
- Former President Bill Clinton and his Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) distributed “watered-down” HIV/AIDs drugs to patients in sub-Saharan Africa, and “likely increased” the risks of morbidity and mortality.
- The CHAI program to help AIDS victims is considered one of the Clinton Foundation’s most important contributions and is probably its best known initiative.
- Ranbaxy ultimately pleaded guilty in 2013 to seven criminal counts with intent to defraud and the introduction of adulterated drugs into interstate commerce.
- The Department of Justice further levied a $500 million fine and forfeiture on the company.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. donated $100,001 – $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation.
Clinton Foundation Advised World Bank on Contracts That Netted Donors Millions | FREE BEACON | AUG 16, 2016
- Two of every three dollars spent acquiring anti-tuberculosis drugs through the program, which is administered by the World Bank, have gone to two companies—Swiss health care giant Novartis and Indian drug company Lupin Ltd.—that together have donated up to $130,000 to the Clinton Foundation.
- The project, dubbed the Second National Tuberculosis Control Project (SNTCP), is financed by the World Bank’s International Development Association, which receives the bulk of its funding from the United States, Britain, Japan, and Germany.
- Clinton has pointed to her foundation’s work in promoting access to pharmaceuticals in the developing world as an example of its laudatory humanitarian mission.
- However, critics have noted how beneficiaries of other foundation-backed pharmaceutical access programs have made large financial contributions to the group. Companies that received funds from the foundation to provide low-cost HIV drugs, for instance, were donors to the foundation.
BLACKBURN RELEASES CLINTON FOUNDATION REPORT | CONGRESSMAN MARSHA BLACKBURN | SEP 20, 2016
- The Clinton Foundation Likely Facilitated The Distribution of Watered Down HIV/AIDS Medications In sub-Saharan Africa Through Its Health Access Initiative.
- The Distribution of Watered Down HIV/AIDS Medications In sub-Saharan Africa May Have Increased Patient Mortality Rates.
- Watered Down HIV/AIDS ARVs Were Purchased With Taxpayer Money Through PEPFAR As A Result of Price Agreements, Some of Which Were Likely Negotiated By The Clinton Foundation.
- President Clinton Was Personally Enriched With Million Dollar Consulting Contracts By A Friend of Convicted Felon, and Ranbaxy advocate, Rajat Gupta From 2002-2008.
Lobbyists for Clinton’s ‘Enemies’ Are Bankrolling Her Campaign | FREE BEACON | OCT 14, 2015
- Asked to name the enemies that she is most proud of during Tuesday’s Democratic presidential debate, Hillary Clinton cited industries represented by lobbyists who are among her top campaign fundraisers.
- In addition to Iran and the Republican Party, Clinton said she was proud to count “the health insurance companies” and “the drug companies” as her enemies.
- Those industries’ lobbyists do not appear to share that enmity. By mid-July, seven of them had raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for her presidential campaign, according to campaign finance records.
- They include Heather and Tony Podesta, the recently divorced Democratic power brokers. Heather Podesta represents health insurer Cigna, while Tony lobbies on behalf of pharmaceutical firms Amgen and EMD Serono, a division of drug giant Merck.
- The Podestas have also given as much as $150,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to that group’s list of donors.
- Insurers Humana and Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and drug company Pfizer have donated between $1 million and $5 million. Merck has given $250,000 to $500,000; AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson have donated $100,000 to $250,000.
- One of the speakers at this year’s annual Clinton Global Initiative summit was Merck chairman and chief executive Kenneth Frazier, a PhRMA board member. Last year, CGI hosted the president of health care consulting firm Rabin Martin, which represents a number of drug companies. The year before, it announced financial commitments from Pfizer, one of multiple such charitable commitments that drug company has made through the Clinton Foundation.
Clinton Foundation Briefing: Africa 2012 | WIKILEAKS (pg. 9 of attachment)
- “CLINTON HEALTH ACCESS INITIATIVE (CHAI) first began working in South Africa in 2003, when the government asked for assistance to develop a plan to significantly scale up HIV services and access to antiretroviral therapy (ART). In 2009, CHAI was invited back to partner with the South African Government to help improve the response to HIV and TB, which laid the foundation for the most aggressive expansion of HIV testing and treatment ever attempted in the world. In addition to the CHAI HIV/AIDS work, CHAI also supports the National Department of Health (NDOH) with efforts to eliminate malaria.”
- “CHAI worked with the government to develop implementation plans for testing and treatment and to select facilities for ART scale-up. From April 2010 to March 2012, the number of facilities providing ART increased from 495 to over 3000, and in the last year close to 430,000 people started treatment. Since April 2010, nearly 20 million HIV tests were conducted in South Africa.”
CHAI UPDATE – February 2013 | WIKILEAKS (attachment)
Industry-sponsored clinical drug trials in Egypt | SOMO | JUN 21, 2016
- The past 20 years have seen a considerable shift in the location of clinical drug trials sponsored by transnational pharmaceutical companies (TNCs), with a significant ex-pansion of such tests being conducted in low- and middle-income settings. This increased offshoring may result in serious ethical violations as highlighted by several recent field investigations and media reports.
- An attractive research infrastructure, a fast-growing and largely treatment-naïve population, and lower costs make Egypt among the most popular places in the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) region for offshoring medicine testing. Egypt is second only to South Africa on the African continent in terms of the number of TNC-sponsored clinical trials it hosts.
- Of the 57 international drug trials that were active in Egypt in February 2016, over half were cancer trials. The two Swiss giants Novartis and Roche are responsible for almost 50 per cent of the international drug trials taking place in the country. The Arab spring events of early 2011 and the subsequent political unrest had no chilling effect on the number of active international drug trials – on the contrary.
- Egypt has the highest prevalence of viral hepatitis C in the world, and was the frst low- or middle-income country in 2014 to negotiate preferential pricing for the new direct acting antiviral (DAA) treatment sofosbuvir (Sovaldi®) with manufacturer Gilead.
Raymond Schinazi fled Nasser’s Egypt to become pioneer in antivirals | FINANCIAL TIMES | JUL 27, 2014
- He personally had a hand in discovering and developing several key treatments for HIV and hepatitis C. These include Gilead’s Sovaldi, which has had the best-selling debut in pharmaceutical history: sales hit $5.8bn in the first half of 2014.
The Drug That is Bankrupting America | HUFFINGTON POST | FEB 2, 2015
Former VA Scientist Responds to Lawmaker’s Suspicions over Drug Sale | MILITARYdotCOM
- The drug shown to cure hepatitis C is sold by Gilead Sciences of California under the brand name Sovaldi, but it was developed at Pharmasset, a private lab owned by Dr. Raymond Schinazi while he worked for the VA Medical Center in Atlanta and Emory University.
- Today, skeptical lawmakers question whether Schinazi got rich using VA resources and funding. He sold Pharmasset, and with it the drug, to Gilead in 2011 for $11 billion.
Hepatitis C Drug Maker is Price Gouging, republican lawmaker says | MILITARY TIMES | JAN 27, 2016
- The chairman of the House Veterans’ Affairs Committee has accused the makers of hepatitis C drug sofosbuvir of opportunism and price-gouging for charging the U.S. government up to $68,000 for a treatment regimen that costs about $1,400 to manufacture.
Dr. Raymond F. Schinazi
INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING & EXPLOITED CHILDREN | DIRECTOR
Organization Position Emory University School of Medicine Professor of Pediatrics, RFS Pharma LLC Founder (SOLD TO GILEAD SCIENCES IN 2003) Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Founder Triangle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Founder PHARMASSET, INC. (VRUS) FOUNDER (SOLD TO GILEAD SCIENCES FOR $11B IN 2012) FOUNDATION OF AIDS RESEARCH GOVERNING TRUSTEE
INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING & EXPLOITED CHILDREN – DIRECTOR
Organization Position Good Governance Group (G3) Founder C5 Capital (partnered with Amazon Web Services) Founder Kroll Manager, Africa & Natural Resources Division BAE Systems Contractor for BAE through C5 Capital United States Institute of Peace Board of Advisors
Have you ever wondered who that allusive “Nigerian Prince” is who might be sending you those emails looking for money? Look no farther than the Clinton Family Tree.
As the saying goes, you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your family. Bill and Hillary Clinton learned this lesson the hard way when Chelsea Clinton decided she wanted to marry Marc Mezvinsky.
Edward Maurice “Ed” Mezvinsky, Chelsea Clinton’s father-in-law and her daughter’s grandfather, is a convicted Felon. The former Democrat Congressman from Iowa’s 1st Congressional District in the United States House of Representatives, served two terms, from 1973 to 1977.
Ed Mezvinsky has known Hillary Clinton since the days when he served on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of President Richard Nixon. This harsh critic of President Richard Nixon, had called Nixon “a crook” and “a disgrace to politics and the nation”, and called for Nixon’s impeachment.
Through a series of Nigerian email scams and Ponzi schemes, Ed Mezvinsky, Chelsea Clinton’s father-in-law embezzled more than $10 million dollars. In 2001, Ed Mezvinsky was convicted of 31 (out of 69!) charges of fraud, and served five years in federal prison. His fraud charges included bank, mail, wire, as well as other offenses involving financing bogus oil development and other trade deals in Africa.
But don’t think Ed doesn’t keep it in the family. In addition to his law clients and friends, he even bilked his own (now deceased) mother-in-law out of money. To date in 2015, the Fraudster still owes over $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.
A lot of political pundits have made allusions to the fact that the Clintons’ and the Mezvinkys’ behaviors are so similar, that it is what bonded the two. Be that as it may, the Clintons go to great lengths to never, ever, be seen or photographed with any of Chelsea’s in-laws. So afraid is the Clinton Dynasty of being tarnished by the Mezvinkys that neither Ed nor his second wife and Marc’s mother, Marjorie Sue Margolies-Mezvinsky, were allowed in any of Chelsea’s wedding pictures.
Yes… Even the IN-LAWS of the Clintons are outlaws! It figures!
Birds of a feather flock together.
Who Is Ed Mezvinsky?
Look at attachment at the section on Marc Lasry.
In 2004, Rahm Emanuel introduced me to Marc Lasry; Rahm and I later introduced President Clinton to him at an event for Mr. Emanuel in 2004. Mr. Lasry is a good example of the complex relationships a friend/supporter can have within the Foundation. Mr. Lasry has held two Foundation fundraisers at his home, which raised several hundred thousand dollars. In [year], I became a paid advisor to Mr. Lasry’s firm, Avenue Capital and subsequently introduced Mr. Lasry to Chelsea Clinton Mezvinsky. Mrs. Mezvinsky went to work for Mr. Lasry at Avenue Capital in [year] and continued working for him through [year].
Mr. Lasry, like other Foundation donors, has a multifaceted relationship with the Foundation and the President. He has been helpful on a number of fronts, including hosting Foundation fundraising events at his home, responding favorably to our requests to use his plane for Foundation and the Clintons’ personal purposes, killing potential unfavorable stories in the Enquirer (of which he owns a controlling share of the debt), assisting Marc Mezvinsky – Chelsea Clinton Mezvinsky’s husband – in raising money for his new fund and securing President Clinton to give for a paid speech
This is so corrupt holy cow.
President Clinton Paid Speeches:
UBS – $900,000 – $450,000 in 2011; $450,000 to be paid in 2012
Ericson – $750,000 plus $400,000 for a private plane
Coca-Cola- $400,000 plus a private plane
UBS – $900,000 – $450,000 in 2011; $450,000 to be paid in 2012
Executive Summary: Hillary and Bill Clinton have used their charity to collect funds from government and corporate services in exchange for political favors. The direct evidence of how the transactions occurred or what was given has not been fully explored. What we do know is that three governments have given to the Clinton Foundation Endowment without any specified goal. Those countries are Saudi Arabia, Oman, and the UAE. Qatar donated to the Cinton Global Initiative with no purpose specified for the money. Beyond these countries, we know from the emails that the Clinton’s knew their foundation was at risk of being exposed. When Chelsea Clinton was put on the board, she immediately began to sniff out the corruption. Her concerns really annoyed the Foundation Staff. She believed her parents were being duped and not complicit in the acts. They restructured the charity at the end of 2011 to hide their wrong-doings and two long-time Clinton aides founded a private company called Teneo Holdings. Which served as the legal method for the Clinton’s to continue their wrong doing. So far, I have been able to discover evidence from the Podesta emails that they colluded with the United Nations Development Programme to give $100M from the SIDS fund to GE, under the guise of a “contest” in 2011-2012. There is also detailed plans about using the energy-related branch of the Clinton Foundation (Clinton Climate Initiative) to create a source of income for the Clintons, especially once Hillary left the State Department and they could make deals directly with foreign governments.
• CGI – Clinton Global Initiative
• CCI – Clinton Climate Initiative
• CESC- Clinton Executive Services Corp
• CF- Clinton Foundation
• CHAI – Clinton Health Access Initiative
Major Players besides the Clintons:
• Douglas Band – long-time personal assistant to Bill Clinton. Band started his role while Bill was in office and stayed with him to help establish the Clinton Foundation. He is the creator of the Clinton Global Initiative, which allowed the Clinton’s to accept foreign aid. Band left his role at the Clinton Foundation to form the company Teneo holdings (with Declan Kelly), but retained his CF role as an “advisor”.
• Declan Kelly – A “leading advisor” and top fundraiser to the Hillary Clinton 2008 election campaign. He was rewarded for his efforts by being appointed to the role of Economic Envoy to Northern Ireland. He would leave that position to found the Teneo Holding company with Douglas Band. Many political blogs say that his time at the state department was entirely spent travelling the country and making business connections. He is also reported to have gone to Northern Ireland after being appointed and telling the Enterprise minister that his role was “strictly economical, and not political”.
• Ira Magaziner – A part of the Clinton Presidential administration, he worked directly with Hillary Clinton to create the failed Task Force for Health Care Reform. In 1997 he was fined for having used the money to pay for non-government employees. The fine was dismissed in court in 1999. He went to work for the Clinton Foundation after they left office, and currently serves as CEO of the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI). Additionally, (and most importantly) he is involved with CCI in their various renewable energy projects
• Huma Abedin – Personal aide to Hillary Clinton since 1996. Huma simultaneously as deputy chief of staff to the Secretary of State, a paid Clinton Foundation executive, and a consultant for Teneo. A special government employee arrangement was created by Hillary Clinton to allow Huma’s outside employment.
• Cheryl Mills – A long-time Clinton lawyer, and the one who defended Bill during his impeachment trial. She was Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff for her entire tenure as Secretary of State.
• Ilya Aspis – special assistant to Bill Clinton at the Clinton Foundation.
• Prior to 2011, the Clintons were using the charity without scrutiny for personal profit
• At some point there was pressure applied to the Clinton Foundation, I did find an email where they were leaked (ahead of time) an incoming inquiry by the State Department. Unfortunately, I misplaced the link to that email, but it is in there somewhere.
• Simpson Thacher and & Bartlett (a law firm) audited the foundation to see if they had exposure; they found evidence of conflicts-of-interest
• Cheryl Mills, John Podesta, and Douglas Band all worked together to restructure the Clinton Foundation in a way that would allow them to continue their practices.
• Enter Teneo. In the re-structuring document, the role of Teneo is described as a way for Bill Clinton to maintain his consulting role
• In 2011, Chelsea was appointed to the Clinton Foundation board and immediately began hearing reports of corruption with Teneo
• She voiced these concerns to her father and mother. They referred her to Cheryl Mills, while she worked at the state department secretary as chief counsel.
• In Late 2011 and 2012, Ira Magaziner spear-headed an effort to work with the UN to pay GE 100M for instituting an island energy initiative. The entire cost for the Clinton Foundation was supposedly subsidized by the UN. Additionally, Ira used the opportunity to personally enrich himself and his co-workers.
• In Ira’s energy documents he discusses how the firm has created solar parks in India and South Africa with the aid of various banking institutes. Oddly, these are not mentioned on the CCI website and there is an email where the CF staff seems to be concerned about the CF role in Gujurat’s (India) solar park.
Companies Involved with Teneo at the very beginning who were also donors to the Clinton Foundation:
-The Coca-Cola Company-
-The Dow Chemical Company
-The American Ireland Fund (AIF)
-The All-State Corporation
-The Rockefeller Foundation
-Laureate International Universities
These are the companies who did not contribute to CF, but were Teneo client’s at its very beginning:
Bank of America
The Email Proof
This is an email where they discuss the potential exposure they would have if they moved the CESC into the same office as the Clinton Foundation. This took place around the time they were attempting to restructure. When this was proposed they were still under a lease obligation. The concern about the exposure and the landlord leaking information about an empty office can be seen here:
a. Do we want to move these personnel from Harlem? Keep in mind that we risk exposure because it will mean GSA is paying for an empty 8600 squarefeet until August 2014, our first out option. We have landlords who aren’t happy we moved most of our operations out of their building and wouldn’t mind leaking an empty floor to the press.
b. If we are okay with taking the exposure risk, do we envision the auditors coming back and recommending (and BC accepting) that CESC shouldnot operate within CF space even with a sub-lease agreement?
c. The advantages of course are obvious – better business continuity, management, etc.
The following email is the results of the internal audit conducting by the law firm. From the attached document, I have taken the following excerpt:
a. The Foundation has a Conflict-of-Interest Policy applicable to directors, officers, and key employees and a separate policy for other employees. Publicize and conduct training to familiarize employees about these policies and/or how they are implemented.
b. The Foundation has a longstanding policy regarding outside employment. In general, the Foundation’s Code of Conduct provides that employees wishing to obtain employment outside of the Foundation must first secure the approval of their immediate supervisor, which may be granted or denied in the supervisor’s sole discretion, after consultation with the Director of Human Resources. Publicize and conduct training to familiarize employees about these policies and/or how they are implemented.
c. In general, hold regular training sessions regarding Foundation policies. Set the tone at the top and encourage a culture where policies are understood and compliance is the norm.
d. Ensure that staff is aware of reporting lines and that managers at all levels are aware of their responsibility to enforce policies. Establish clear pathways to obtain clarification when needed in applying policies to specific situations.
e. Educate the Board and staff as to proper and timely disclosure of conflicts of interest. Instruct officers and managers to educate staff as to provisions of the employee conflicts policy and how to raise conflicts with managers as conflicts arise.
f. Adopt a clear gift acceptance policy and procedures to ensure that all donors are properly vetted.
g. Have all CGI “comp Memberships” vetted by CGI Management to ensure that all such Membership offers advance the interests of CGI.
In response to this, Cheryl Mills proposes her restructuring to avoid potential investigations. The following has an email attachment that was drafted by Cheryl Mills. In the attachment she outlines why they need to restructure the entire foundation. Below is a direct quote from the attachment:
Currently, the President personally compensates certain employees to perform duties that fall outside of the scope of the Foundation entities’ mission. These employees support the President’s business, personal, former president and political activity, while also providing support for Foundation activity (for which their services are billed to the Foundation
Here is where they further discuss an issue of letting CESC employees retain CESC benefits while working for the Clinton Foundation (as was done previously). They are concerned that doing so will not create the “perception” that there is a divide between the CESC and CF.
HR and I had a follow up discussion and HR reminded me that CESC is currently served by the multi plan benefit network and thus would this new CESC allow it’s employees currently accessing CF benefits to retain those benefits rather than force them to switch to CF. I thought this would be legally difficult if we are trying to formalize the lines, perception and real, but you all tell me
ENTER STAGE LEFT: TENEO AND CHELSEA
After Teneo was created, Chelsea Clinton smelled something fishy about the whole thing and started investigating it. Here are a few of the claims she was concerned about:
A former MF Global employee accused former president William J. Clinton of collecting $50,000 per month through his Teneo advisory firm in the months before the brokerage careened towards its Halloween filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Teneo was hired by MF Global’s former CEO Jon S. Corzine to improve his image and to enhance his connections with Clinton’s political family, said the employee, who asked that his name be withheld because he feared retribution.
Why would Jon Corzine do that for Bill Clinton? Because they had been friends for a long time… He served on a presidential committee for Bill Clinton and on a Department of Treasury’s borrowing committee. Take a look through the MF Global bankruptcy and the whole thing reeks:
Here is another lovely quote from that same email: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39916
voiced serious concerns to Bari – including telling her Ilya has called Members of the House and Members of Parliament, “on behalf of President Clinton,” for Teneo clients (eg for Andrew Liveris and Dow who’s coming this month to London), without my father’s knowledge and inelegantly and ineffectually at best and at worse has now precipitating people in London making comparisons between my father and Tony Blair’s profit motivations.
Chelsea voiced her concerns to her parents and they referred her to… Cheryl Mills. Here is an outline of several more allegations Chelsea is concerned about:
- today that Doug reached out to someone at Harry Walker (who represents my father on all speaking arrangements), to ask for a full list of all his speeches, how much he was paid for each speech, and told the contact person at Harry Walker that all speeches should now go through him, not Terry Krinivic (the scheduler)
- that Ilya physically saw/caught Justin a couple of days ago reading his bberry and loading the same spyware onto his computer that he loaded onto Bari’s computer
- a secret service agent told Marc (my husband) that Justin had asked another secret service agent to lie about the parking pass absurdity [we > can talk about this really ridiculous anecdote offline]
- multiple people shared with me how upset they were at hearing how Justin referred to my father in the last week – in very derogatory ways widely sadly
- Oscar told my father he knows Justin reads his emails
- my father was told today of explicit examples at CGI of Doug/ Teneo pushing for – and receiving – free memberships – and of multiple examples of Teneo ‘hustling’ business at CGI – and of people now having quit at CGI
- that Doug told Jon Davidson he was never going to forgive him for not reporting that Dad met with John (ie you John) on Sunday and that how could Jon forget who he really worked for
- Doug told Terry Krinivic she would never work again in this town if she didn’t back him up on everything
- *Ilya believes Hannah and Justin have taken significant sums of money from my parents personally – some in expenses – cars, etc. – and others directly
Cheryl worked to downplay the information and collude with Band, Podesta, and the other CF staffers to solve the issue. The following explains why she did not interact herself:
Cheryl, Victoria told me you were not able to work out how to become covered under privilege.As such, she recommended our meeting and call be only my father, the Board and John. My father wants it to be Bruce, John, me and him.
Band loses it after all of this speculation only against him and his company Teneo. The following are email exchanges where he has complaining about the hypocrisy, because other top CF staff also have external employers/influence:
Justin and I already are not employees of the foundation. We are employees of cesc. But we could make it more official as advisors to it or something. Otherwise, raising money for it would be odd with no connectivity
Ira runs chai and has been doing outside consulting all these years
Bob harrison has a ton of goldman stock and makes decisions on gold mans engagement/role in cgi
Valerie uses office space of a donor in chicago
Bruce was paid by his law firm for years and may still be
People sit on boards, for profit ones and not for profit ones
I am sure there are many others we don’t know about
I have to agree. I think there WJC may have some real serious conflicts if we start to make too many rules. *It may be time to update some procedures but we can not ignore the nexus of WJC’s life. *
Also. I signed a conflict of interest policy as a board member of cgi. On it, I wrote that my wife designs bags for cgi, and loses money doing so plus donating her time.And that teneo represents 4 cgi sponsors, 3 of which teneo brought to cgi. Oddly, wjc does not have to sign such a document even though he is personally paid by 3 cgi sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, some that are at home etc
I could add 500 different examples of things like this and while I removed lasry bc they are all on the offense, I get the sense that they are trying to put some sort of wrong doing on me after the audit as a crutch to change things and if I don’t mention things like lasry where they all have issues, I may regret it
And, in the words of DJ Khaled, another one…
I’m also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed. Dk and I built a business. 65 people work for us who have wives and husbands and kids, they all depend on us. Our business has almost nothing to do with the clintons, the foundation or cgi in any way. The chairman of ubs could care a less about cgi. Our fund clients who we do restructuring and m and a advising the same just as bhp nor tivo do. These are real companies who we provide real advice to through very serious people. Comm head for goldman, dep press secretary to bloomberg, former head of banking, and his team, from morgan stanley for asia and latin am.
Another one: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42839
For teneo, well before mf global, we have been discussing this. Its going to hurt teneo to have wjc on the adv bd any longer but we need come up with a reorg concept for the relationship with wjc and teneo that is lower key and handled privately and properly that we should discuss
I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation. The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party. I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people. Not smart
This was Podesta’s reply:
You are perfecting your skills for understatement
In 2013, Band was still feeling very vulnerable. So he decided to write a letter about himself, send it to John Podesta, and have John Podesta send it out. The letter can be found as an attachment, but this is an excerpt from the email itself:
Thank you again for doing this, means more to me than you know.
Had a hard time writing this as you can imagine. I spent hours in front of a blank screen so I had some help from my teen folks. Tried to tone it down but will let you have a look
The Story of How Ira (and Bill Clinton) Stole His Piece of the $100M UN Pie
This following is about the CCI (Clinton Climate Initiative):
One of the major programs involved with CCI is the island energy campaign. Where they facilitate the installation of solar energy systems on Island nations. The whole idea was supposedly drawn up by GE, according to this excerpt:
GE has approached about jointly developing a model high-renewable island (GE has a pilot in Hawaii, where they’re helping the govt figure out how to go from 0% to 60% renewables – the idea would be to apply this to select island nations in the Caribbean and Pacific). The World Bank/IFC has offered to fund. Others want to be involved as well.
The link can be found here, it is at the very bottom of the chain: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9995
Here is an excerpt on the role CF might play. Notice how it talks entirely about GE. There’s a brief mention of their willingness to work with Siemens in these emails, but the entire idea seems driven by GE:
On a broad level, Clinton Foundation would manage the political relationship (Grenada, Maldives, Samoa, etc), and do the early-stage development work – the initial business planning, walking govt and the local utility through the economics and financing, advising through the RFP and policy process, etc.
GE would provide the technical perspective: resource assessment, grid modelling, system design and integration, advanced renewable and smart grid technology, etc. Especially for the first few flagship islands, GE would be willing to devote significant R&D and engineering resources from GE Energy, from their Ecomagination program and from their R&D labs.
From that same email chain, we have reference to Hillary Clinton’s ability to reach out to Island nations and get them on board:
Let me know if you have any thoughts on this (positive or negative). I would love to begin floating it during the APEC conference in Hawaii in mid-November. I believe Secretary Clinton will be there, as will many representatives from Pacific Island governments.
It all seems like good charity work until we get to these two emails. The first shows that they will present the entire thing as a “contest” and use UN funds to give to GE when they “win” the contest:
The UNDP has indicated they want to support CCI, via the SIDS DOCK Island Fund. This is a $100mn fund that was established at the Copenhagen conference ($40mn has been raised to date)
We are considering a new approach, to structure the initiative as a “contest” – challenging the private sector (ie GE, Siemens, Vestas, etc) to design an innovative island-wide renewable energy plan. Something that takes a specific island to a specific target – say 80% or even 100% renewables (wind, solar, waste, hydro). The “winning” plan would be financed via the SIDS DOCK fund.
I did not place those quotes in there, look for yourself. Beyond the collusion insinuated here to give 100m in UN funds to GE under the guise of a “contest”. Ira Magaziner apparently saw this as his opportunity to enrich himself and his team:
Someone should go back to WJC and confirm that he approved the Island initiative “as is” including the $1 million Clinton Foundation budget (over and above any funding from UNDP), which budget includes a $100,000 salary for Ira (on top of his CHAI salary) and a staff of nine (despite the fact that one of the people who works for Ira says that most of this staff is unnecessary) and that he agreed to split the Swedish post code lottery funds which means that we will have to use Clinton Foundation funds to fund our AFL-CIO/pension fund retrofit work.
The more I dig, the more there is about energy. In the attachment from this email:
There is an attached plan for the “diesel replacement” aka the Island Initiative. This is a quote from Ira Magaziner’s 8 page document about the Island Initiative, where he discusses the conflicts of interest and turning it into a long-term profit:
Over time, we expect to develop a sustainable business model where we can secure funds from the payback on projects at closing that will sustain our participation. If it were not for the potential conflicts of interest associated with Secretary Clinton being Secretary of State, we could form partnerships with Governments from the outset which would give us potential returns from projects that we help launch. Once she is no longer Secretary of State, we could structure this work to cover our expenses or even to provide a considerable source of long term funding for the Clinton Foundation.
They apparently also worked with the National Renewable Energy Lab in Haiti? I’m not sure if this is nefarious, but it is worth asking questions about. They seemed interested in helping with Islands Initiative too. The involvement of a US branch like that seems like something Hillary would have organized not Bill:
Another quick request. We’ve begun to work closely with NREL, the US Natl Renewable Energy Lab, on the island energy initiative. NREL is also involved in a few things in Haiti, and they have a team going down there in a few weeks. They expressed interest in meeting with someone from the Clinton Foundation or the President’s team in order to get some background on energy, infrastructure, etc
Furthermore, there is mention of the solar park work they have going on. Interestingly, the Gujurat solar park they helped established is not mentioned anywhere on the Clinton Foundation’s websites:
The Asian Development Bank is already partnering with us on solar park projects in India. They are keenly interested in working with us on diesel replacement opportunities. We are working with the Industrial Development Corporation and the Development Bank of South Africa on solar projects in South Africa and they both have mandates to go to other parts of Southern Africa to do renewable projects. The World Bank has a fund for projects like these.
I wonder why they don’t want it mentioned…
President Clinton may want to know about this. It is an article in the London Times about the launch of the Gujarat solar park. The book put out by the Gujarat Government as well as this and other articles acknowledge our role.
FINALLY THE 2015 REACTIONS WHEN PRESS STARTS TO GET A WHIFF OF SOMETHING FOUL
I’m sensitive to that (which is why I’m asking) but those CHAI Stats are on nearly every public listing of CF accomplishment. I’m want to make people think twice about calls for dropping grants to CF or return the money and the HIV/AIDS work hits home in a way that other stats don’t. Plus it’s international work. I’m concerned about saying we used money to fund healthy schools (because we didn’t use the funding for that)
They are discussing using CHAI’s good deeds to deflect allegations about foreign conflicts of interest still being allowed to donate.
Robby Mook doesn’t think the CHAI line is going to cover it. You can feel his angst through this email:
Should we do another convo w Maura about really beefing up their efforts? Still feels like their plan to push accomplishments is thin. Or am I just being anxious?
I’m hoping someone is keeping tabs on Doug Band. Quote in here is from someone who worked in Clinton Foundation.
THEY FIRST IMPLICATE ERIC BRAVERMAN, WHO IS EITHER MISSING OR IN FBI CUSTODY RIGHT NOW
And finally, we have the foreign governments who have donated to the foundation for no expressed purpose…
So virtually all of these donations were to the endowment and were not for specific projects, correct? And are there examples of projects that are currently supported/funded through the endowment, or is the Foundation just building the endowment at this point (no disbursements)?
The reply to the question:
Qatar was for CGI . The only governments that donated to the endowment were: Saudi Arabia, Oman, and UAE
Sorry to be clear – foundation stops — means stop taking foreign gov’t money. Is that possible? If not we’re going to be very vulnerable on that throughout and I think our opponents and some on our side will say at is unseemly for a potential U.S. President taking money from foreign governments for her private foundation.
PLEASE TWEET/EMAIL/POST THIS TO GET EXPOSURE. WE NEED THE MEDIA AND PEOPLE IN CHARGE TO PUT PRESSURE ON THIS AND GET THE FULL STORY
Here is a PDF version of this guide for sharing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByFWjHedOlCqQ2xWSEtwWGpBd3M/view?usp=sharing
Remember when James Comey refused to confirm or deny the existence of any investigation into the Clinton Foundation. He was asked if the Clinton Foundation was a part of the Emails Investigation, and responded with “I am not going to comment on the existence or non-existence of any other investigations.”
Well now we can reasonably say it’s confirmed.
Guess what? Bill and Hillary Clinton ordered renovation work on a new house next to their Chappaqua, N.Y home without acquiring the proper permits. What are the odds that this house was paid for by the Clinton Crime Family Foundation?
Laws are for the little people.
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton have been renovating a house they bought next to their Chappaqua residence without several required local permits, according to building department records.
An in-ground swimming pool at 33 Old House Lane — the 3,631-square-foot, ranch-style house the Clintons bought for $1.16 million in August — had been back-filled and covered with gravel, according to an October report from town Building Inspector William Maskiell.
Maskiell, who said he visited the home Oct. 5, after the department received a complaint about excavation done there, said as he headed to the basement to talk to the contractor, he noticed the kitchen, floors and walls appeared to have been recently renovated and new electrical fixtures were being installed in the ceiling. The person who complained was not identified.
Maskiell said he told the contractor that permits were required.
“During conversation I was told that the owners wanted to have all work done and finished by Thanksgiving and were quite adamant about it and what had started as a paint job turned into this,” Maskiell’s Oct. 17 inspection report said.
A Clinton spokesperson did not return requests for comment.
Maskiell said in an interview that sometimes homeowners come in to file for a permit, but the majority of the time it is either an architect or contractor.
“The homeowners have to sign the applications because it’s their property,” Maskiell said. “If you own the house, you’re responsible on everything that goes on with that house.”
The major outstanding permits at 33 Old House Lane are for the filling-in of the pool and the home renovation, he said.
Maskiell said while it’s conceivable the previous owner of 33 Old House Lane could have made some changes there, “the work I saw, at least 90 percent or 95 percent that I saw I can honestly say (was) being done now.”
Permit issues that continue to go unaddressed can lead to fines against a homeowner and/or a contractor, he said.
The Journal News/lohud obtained the building department records through a state Freedom of Information Law request.
Among the documents needed at the 33 Old House Lane property are a demolition permit for the pool, a permit for the house renovations, and certification that the material used to fill the pool is not from a contaminated source. There have been reports that 33 Old House Lane would be a getaway home for the Clintons’ daughter, Chelsea, and her family.
At 15 Old House Lane, a home at the end of a cul-de-sac where the Clintons have lived on and off since buying it for $1.7 million in 1999, Maskiell wrote that “during a standard records search and follow-up conversations” there were some outstanding permits there as well. That includes an electrical inspection at a library/gym, and a sprinkler sign-off by an engineer and the town water department, according to the building inspector’s October reports.
A 2011 memo made public by Wikileaks revealed details of how Bill Clinton made tens of millions of dollars for himself and Hillary through an opaque, ethically messy amalgam of philanthropic, business and personal activities.
God bless Wikileaks. They’re doing the job the State-Run media won’t do.
When top Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote the memo, he was a central player at the Clinton Foundation and president of his own corporate consulting firm. Over the course of 13 pages, he made a case that his multiple roles had served the interests of the Clinton family and its charity.
In doing so, Band also detailed a circle of enrichment in which he raised money for the Clinton Foundation from top-tier corporations such as Dow Chemical and Coca-Cola that were clients of his firm, Teneo, while pressing many of those same donors to provide personal income to the former president.
The system has drawn scrutiny from Republicans, who say it allowed corporations and other wealthy supporters to pay for entree to a popular former president and a onetime secretary of state who is now the Democratic presidential nominee.
Band wrote the memo in 2011 to foundation lawyers conducting a review of the organization amid a brewing feud with the Clintons’ daughter, Chelsea Clinton, who was taking a stronger role in leading the foundation and had expressed concerns about Teneo’s operations.
Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom endorses Donald Trump… and he gets quite emotional about it: “Our country is going down the tubes.”
“The Clinton Foundation should be investigated under the RICO laws of the United States.” ~ James Kallstrom
According to new Wikileaks emails, three days before Justice Scalia died this email was sent, using the term “wet works”. The term is used exclusively in the Military meaning “Assassination”.
SHARE THIS NOW!
US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dies, aged 79. Scalia died in his sleep at age 79 on the night of February 12 or the morning of February 13, 2016, following an afternoon of quail hunting and dining at the Cibolo Creek Ranch in Shafter, Texas. Conspiracy theorists suspected foul play.
“We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” John Poindexter, the ranch owner told the San Antonio Express-News, adding that Scalia “was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap.”