No really… Enjoy!
Let’s face it – this parenting gig doesn’t necessarily come with a manual or an “easy” button. Some days are particularly tougher than others, and when all the kids are tucked into bed and the house is (finally) quiet, a night cap may be called for (and deserved). If you’re going to pour yourself something to relax you, why not make it a delicious drink, like this Nutella Martini?
After spending years as a bartender in, what feels like, a former life, I used my experience and alcohol know how to concoct this delicious Nutella drink to resemble liquid Nutella in alcoholic form. I think you’re going to LOVE it!
Lisa shares her recipe for a tasty Nutella Martini
Author: Lisa Douglas
Recipe type: alcohol
- 1.5 shot of Frangelico Liqueur
- 1 shot of Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 tbsp Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Approximately 4-5 shots of Chocolate Milk
- Put the Nutella into a bowl and microwave for 15 seconds to warm.
- Drizzle Nutella inside your martini glass.
- Place ice inside your shaker and add all ingredients; shake until well chilled.
- Pour gently into the martini glass, and fill to the top.
- Serve chilled.