1. You can name everyone you graduated with.
2. You know what 4-H is.
3. You ever went to a party at a pasture or barn or in the middle of a dirt road.
4. You used to drag “Main.”
5. You said a swear word and your parents knew within the hour.
6. You ever went cow-tipping or snipe hunting.
7. It was cool to date someone from the neighboring town.
8. The whole school went to the same party after graduation.
9. You don’t give directions by street names but by references (turn by Nelson’s house, go two blocks east of Anderson’s, and it’s four houses left of the track field).
10. Your car stays filthy because of the dirt roads, and you will never own a dark vehicle for this reason.
11. The town next to you is considered “trashy”or “snooty,” but is actually just like your town.
12. You refer to anyone with a house newer than 1950 as the “rich people.”
13. The people in the city dress funny, and then you pick up on the trend two years later.
14. You bragged to your friends because you got pipes on your truck for your birthday.
15. Anyone you want can be found at either the Dairy Queen or the feed store.
16. You see at least one friend a week driving a tractor through town.
17. Football coaches suggest that you haul hay for the summer to get stronger.
18. Directions are given using “the” stop light as a reference.
19. The city council meets at the coffee shop.
20. You have ever taken a trailer or dog to school on a daily basis.
21. Weekend excitement involves a trip to a Wal-Mart.
22. You decide to walk somewhere for exercise and five people pull over and ask if you need a ride.
23. Your teachers call you by your older siblings’ names.
24. Your teachers remember when they taught your parents.
25. The closest McDonald’s is 45 miles away.
26. So is the closest mall.
27. It is normal to see an old man riding through town on a riding lawn mower.
28. You laugh like crazy reading this because you know these are all true, and then you forward this to everyone in your town (because you know them all)!