1. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
2. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Always wear them one day after your boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is the opposite gender.
3. Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.
4. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN.”
6. When driving colleagues around, insist on keeping your car’s windshield wipers running during all weather conditions to keep ’em tuned up.
7. Reply to everything someone says with, “That’s what you think.”
8. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers, then cc them to your boss.
9. Finish all your sentences with “in accordance with the prophecy.”
10. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is “to go.”
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.