Ever wondered how your oven can transform a pale blob of dough into a crisp, brown sugar cookie? Or a pan full of gooey batter into a fluffy cake? It’s not magic. Well … maybe it’s a little magical, because all cooking is one part art, especially when it comes to inventing new recipes and baked treats (like cake pops). The other part, of course, is science. That’s the part that does all the browning, crisping and batter fluffing. It’s all explained in our fun and informative infographic.
This has become the new normal in our world. Unfortunately this is Obama’s real legacy.
Islamist knifemen forced priest, 84, to kneel and filmed his death as they slit his throat: Hollande says ‘France is at war with ISIS’ after jihadists storm French church during Mass chanting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- Priest had throat cut while another hostage is fighting for life after knifemen burst into Normandy church at 9am
- Reports that one of the attackers shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ as they launched attack at Gambetta Church near Rouen
- Vatican has condemned the ‘barbaric’ killing of the 84-year-old priest and an anti-terror investigation is underway
- ISIS claim responsibility for the atrocity while Francois Hollande says France is ‘at war’ with the terror group
- One of the attackers lived locally and had electronic tag having been jailed in France for trying to travel to Syria
- French authorities revealed this afternoon that they have arrested a third man in connection with the attack
- Nicolas Sarkozy calls for a ‘merciless’ response and an ex-PM said ‘everything is being done to trigger a war of religions’
I Think My Dog’s a Democrat Music Video Bryan Lewis
Hilarious or should we say “Hillaryous”
Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we’re kids? If you’re less than 10 years old, you’re so excited about aging that you think in fractions.
“How old are you?” “I’m four and a half!” You’re never thirty-six and a half. You’re four and a half, going on five!
That’s the key.
You get into your teens, now they can’t hold you back. You jump to the next number, or even a few ahead.
“How old are you?” “I’m gonna be 16!” You could be 13, but hey, you’re gonna be 16! And then the greatest day of your life…you become 21. Even the words sound like a ceremony…YOU BECOME 21. YESSSS!!!
But then you turn 30. Oooohh, what happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk. He TURNED 30! We had to throw him out. There’s no fun now, you’re Just a sour-dumpling. What’s wrong? What’s changed?
You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, then you’re PUSHING 40.
Whoa! Put on the brakes, it’s all slipping away. Before you know it, you REACH 50…and your dreams are gone.
But wait!!! You MAKE it to 60. You didn’t think you would!
So you BECOME 21, TURN 30, PUSH 40, REACH 50 and MAKE it to 60.
You’ve built up so much speed that you HIT 70! After that it’s a day-by-day thing; you HIT Wednesday!
You get into your 80s and every day is a complete cycle; you HIT lunch; you TURN 4:30; you REACH bedtime.
And it doesn’t end there. Into the 90s, you start going backwards; “I was JUST 92.”
Then a strange thing happens. If you make it over 100, you become a little kid again. “I’m 100 and a half!”
May you all make it to a healthy 100 and a half!!