Pirelli’s video of the work they carried out to the statue of Christ The Redeemer earlier this year. If you’re scared of heights, caution is advised!
Watch the powerful images of workers, working at an altitude of 30 metres, as they restore the lightening damaged statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of the symbols of Rio de Janeiro.
Andrea Vadrucci, the classical drummer behind the Italian group Vadrum, plays along to the Leroy Anderson classical novelty song “The Typewriter” using a drumset, a call bell and an actual typewriter.
Questions To Ponder
- If a deaf kid swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Isn’t a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?
- When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
- Where do forest rangers go to get away from it all?
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- What’s another word for thesaurus?
- When it rains, why don’t sheep shrink?
- Why is the word abbreviation so long?
- When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
- Why isn’t phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
- Why are there interstate freeways in Hawaii?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- Why is it that when we transport something by car, it’s called shipment, but when we transport something by ship, it’s called cargo?
Now this is true friendship! A donkey allows his goat friend to balance on top of him while reaching for fruit in a tree. Bet you haven’t seen a sight like that before!
A cute piglet is best friends with a Pit Bull Terrier rescue dog.
A tiny piglet shows a fascination with a sleepy pit bull terrier. Three-week-old Pigalina has claimed four-week-old rescue dog Levi as her best friend. The playful interactions were captured by owner Melissa Susko at her PIGS Animal Sanctuary in West Virginia. After being rejected by her litter, Pigalina will now live among the other animals on Melissa’s farm.
Ah the Religion Of Peace!
The tomb of the Prophet Jonah was destroyed yesterday via remote detonation by the ISIS militant group currently attempting to take over Iraq. This is in fact the Jonah from the Islamic and Judeo-Christian account of ‘Jonah and the Whale.’
ISIS has vowed to destroy any elements they deem un-Islamic.
Jonah is considered a prophet of Islam and was said to be directly spoken about in a positive manner by the Prophet Muhammad.